Monday, February 11, 2013

All Wars Are Bankers' Wars




I know I have, on occasion, expressed my sincere belief that the root of ALL EVIL lies in the World's banks, and primarily the US Federal Reserve. I have also said more than once that "unless, and until, ALL the people of the World tell the banks to "f**k off", NOTHING will be as it should be. ...and I honestly believe that "the life we have known" for the past 40 years is nothing more than a lie we have told ourselves in subservience to "the banks" as quite frankly we are a little more than debt slaves to this filth that putrefies our "freedom" and "pursuit of happiness". The sad truth is, we fought a revolution to escape just the debt slave life we live today as a nation.

Think I'm crazy? Watch the video...it's only 45 minutes long...I promise a whole lot of history will make a whole lot more sense to you if you do. I wish I had made this video...this is exactly everything that I have learned about while trying to understand why things are "the way things are". You'll probably be asking yourself as you watch, "really?" Well yes, I'm sorry to say, "yes, really"...it's all in the history books, unfortunately there are many that wish history were different, and who go to great efforts to hide the truth and/or rewrite that history.

I hate banks...and you should too...here's why:

I know many people have a great deal of difficulty comprehending just how many wars are started for no other purpose than to force private central banks onto nations, so let me share a few examples, so that you understand why the US Government is mired in so many wars against so many foreign nations. There is ample precedent for this.



Published on Feb 4, 2013
Written and spoken by Michael Rivero. The written version is here: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTI...

No comments:

Post a Comment